Google is the number one leading searching machine . Learn how to set up Google 2-Factor Authentication. A lot of questions has been asked on how someone can secure and protect all Google platform . Two steps verification is same thing with two factor authentication . From this page one will be able to secure and add extra layer of protection to Google account .
There are tons of people or hackers who are looking for a way to access or login to your account without your permission. Please do yourself good to add extra layer of security to it . Mind you , once you are using any Google service , like Google Gmail , Google Drive , Google Dictionary , Google Translator , Google search Console etc , you can easily secure your account from this step and guide .
I have couple of friends who are complaining their Google account was hacked or accessed by intruder. If you are in any parts of the world and you are looking for a way to login or signing to your account with security , please do it from this step now .
For anyone who is asking about google 2-step verification , google authenticator , google 2-step verification backup codes , google authenticator barcode , google authenticator key , google account security page , how to use google authenticator , google authenticator online , wmlink/2 step , google authenticator new phone , two-factor authentication , gmail 2-step verification lost phone , google authenticator code , google authenticator iphone , all these questions will be answered when follow this step to set up or enable two factor authentication on your Google account .
Google 2-Factor Authentication Set up – Guide to Add Extra Layer of Security
- Visit or go to Google 2-Step Verification with any available browser .
- Tap on the ‘Get Started’
- Also , tap on the ‘Get Started’
- Sign into or access your Gmail account from the page
- Tap on to turn on 2 step verification on the page and put a phone number which is down “Voice or Text Message” option. This particular phone number will now be used to get numeric codes from your Gmail account , that is to authorize or set up to access to Outreach or for another 3rd person apps which may be good as time goes on .
- Click or tap on the ‘Send code’
- Put verification code which is sent from Google .
- Tap on the ‘Done’
- Access ‘Trust this computer’ on the page .
- Tap on the NEXT .
- Tap on the ‘Confirm’ in order to set up two factor authentication or to 2-step Verification . Am sure its done for you start enjoying online .
For any comments or questions , use empty box down the page for quick reply . Thanks !