LinkedIn 2-Factor Authentication Set up is only way to secure and protect LinkedIn account online . From this page , we will give you full guide on how to set up two factor authentication on LinkedIn account online . Over tons of hackers or intruders are looking for a way to access users account . Add extra layer of security to your own from this platform . LinkedIn 2-Factor Authentication Set up – Protect & Secure Account .
Through LinkedIn , a lot of things will be done , one can advertise their business online . In order to secure own account , give it two steps verification’s which is also known as two factor authentication . LinkedIn created this platform so users will stop complaining peoples hacked or accessed their various account online .
From here , two things will be talked about , how to turn on and off LinkedIn on Desktop and how one can turn on and off LinkedIn on mobile devices . Only thing which you need is choose one you are using to set it up . Please know it comes when you are done login or signing to LinkedIn .
LinkedIn is a well known American business and also employment-oriented online website or app . It works and operates through websites and mobile apps. Through Linkedln one can easily get work or advertise their business . Follow up this step and guide in order to set up Linkedln two factor authentication .
LinkedIn 2-Factor Authentication Set up on Desktop
- Go to your account with normal information . Tap here https://www.linkedin.com/login enter both email and password .
- Tap on Me icon which appears at top of LinkedIn official homepage.
- Select or choose the Settings & Privacy . Its always on down side of the page .
- From down the Login and also security place of Account tab .
- Tap on the Change to Two-step verification.
- Click or tap on the Turn on or Turn off so to make a change to status of two-step verification or two factor authentication .
- Note this: Linkedln can likely asked you to enter password for security purpose .
- Select best verification way from drop down side of the page .
- Tap on Continue. Am sure from this step and guide has set up two factor authentication on their Linkedln .
LinkedIn 2-Factor Authentication Set up on Mobile Device
- Go to account through with normal https://www.linkedin.com/login
- Click profile picture > Settings > Account > Two-step verification.
- Click on turn two-step verification on or off. Select Turn on so as to set it up .
- Select best verification way from drop down side of the .
- Tap Continue. Am sure its already set up or enabled from this guide .
To continue with set up your best verification platform, proceed to Authenticator App Verification on the page or go to Phone Number (SMS) Verification.
If you turned off, LinkedIn company will forget all old recommended devices and then you’ll want your username and password to access account. lost access to your phone or authenticator app. Get more information by clicking on this link .
Anyone who is asking about linkedin authenticator app , two-factor authentication , twitter two-factor authentication , facebook 2 factor authentication , microsoft authenticator , instagram two-factor authentication , how to turn off 2 factor authentication linkedin , linkedin verification all question will be answered once you adhere to this guide .
For any comments or questions use empty box down the page for quick from us . Thanks !