Pinterest 2-Factor Authentication Set up is really good because its use to secure and protect Pinterest account online. Also , there over tons of individuals looking for a way to access or login to your Pinterest account . Only way to add extra layer of security is to set up or turn on two factor authentication from this step and guide . Pinterest 2-Factor Authentication Set up – Protect & Secure Account .
Everyone who is using Pinterest should activate or enable two factor authentication here . A lot of questions been asked on what is two factor authentication . Two factor authentication or two steps verification comes in when you are done accessing or login to account , then another security will be added for strong protection .
If by any means , someone enables or set up two-factor authentication on Pinterest, it will have to put in both normal password and also a verification code which will be use anytime they log in or signing to Pinterest account. Know , if you set it up, then you’ll get an instant email to confirm or check two-factor authentication is already working on the Pinterest account.
Please know you can easily add a number to one Pinteres account. But in case you need to enable two-factor authentication on multiple account, then you’ll want more than one numbers so as to make it work smoothly . Secure and hinder any unauthorized attempt with another device with two Factor authentication setup .
Pinterest is a very popular American image sharing platform . Its a social media platform which is designed to enable more saving and some other discovery of details all over tue world with use of images and, some other smaller scale, GIFs and videos . People comes here to advertise their business or company as well .
Pinterest 2-Factor Authentication Set up – Protect & Secure Account
- Go to Pinterest account with any available browser . Click here https://www.pinterest.com/login/ . Put your information .
- Tap on arrow icon which is at top-right .
- Choose Settings on the page .
- Tap on Security from left-side of the page .
- Check or access box that is next to needed code at login or signing .
- Check Password .
- Tap on the Next button on the page .
- Enter your own Number .
- Tap Next on the page .
- Confirm text messages for code that is sent via SMS
- Put Verification Code .
- Last thing is to tap Verify . Am sure its done already .
Turn Off Pinterest 2-Factor Authentication
- On your device , log into Pinterest.com
- Tap arrow icon which is at top-right .
- Choose Settings
- Tap on the Security at left-side on the page .
- Try to Un check the empty box that is next to Require code login.
- Last thing is to verify Confirm Password .
- Tap Turn off . Its done already . Meaning you will access it without two factor authentication or two steps verification .
Anyone who is asking about pinterest two-factor authentication not working , authy , pinterest security , pinterest login , pinterest authentication failed , contact pinterest , pinterest com password reset , pinterest problems , pinterest devices , why is my pinterest feed not updating , authy vs google authenticator , all these questions will be answered once you set up Pinterest two factor authentication from this step and guide .
For any comments or questions , use empty box down the page for quick reply from us . Thanks !