Payoneer 2-Factor Authentication Set up is the only recommended way to secure your online transfer and some other financial services with Payoneer.
Please have it in that anytime it comes to financial things , their are dozens of hackers who are there looking for a way to access or login to your account to take what is not their sweat .
In order to secure and protect your own account , add extra layer of security to it with two factor authentication from here .
I have tons of friends who does online transfer with payoneer , all of them are complaining on how outsiders access or login to their various account without their permission or consent.
The way to run away from this people is to add quality and standard security with two factor authentication. Its called two factor authentication because it comes in , if you are done signing to your account with normal password .
Most people also calls it two steps verification . You need to be verified with a code which will be sent to you , either text or phone call .
Also , after you enable or set up two factor authentication on Payoneer , be rest assured no one will be able to access or penetrate account without your permission . Secure and protect account from this step and guide .
Payoneer is a very popular and nice financial services provider . The company provides and deals on online money transfer, either by any means .
It all depends all any kind of device available to you . Payoneer is a digital payment platform . And , they offer customers or users with good working capital in order to start up a business or company .
How to Set up or Enable Two Factor Authentication on Payoneer
- Go or sign to your normal account with information .
- Show number which you use to because they will send verification codes on it . Payoneer will now show number that you saved in your normal Payoneer account detail .
- Its now your choice if you want to get the verification code through the phone used or different number .
- Then if in case the number that you saved in your normal Payoneer account information is a landline, be sure you need to put a mobile or phone number so as to get the verification code .
- Tap on TURN ON on the page . Payoneer will then send verification code .
- Please put the verification code .
- Tap on VERIFY. This is to help to check whether you used the rightful code sent .
- But if you don’t put a verification code a short time of getting the code from them , the code will now expire . Meaning you need to begin a fresh .
- Then you didn’t access code, tap on Resend.
- In case the person is not getting verification codes on the number , the person need to use Not now so as to move to to two-step verification side , and or the person can check again . But if the problem continues , calll Payoneer here contact us.
- Immediately your two-step verification is already turned on or set up , try to copy and save all necessary recovery code Payoneer will offer or give . It helps on a subsequent time .
How to Turn off 2-Factor Authentication on Payoneer
- Login to your account with normal information.
- Click on Security Settings that is under the Settings tab.
- Click on Turn Off under Two–Step Verification, verify the code that was sent to your phone. Am sure from this step and guide , 2 steps verification on payoneer will be disabled or turned off.
Know its really good and nice to set up two factor authentication or two steps verification on Payoneer for your own security .
Any comments or questions , use empty box down the page for quick reply from us . Thanks !