BellSouth 2-Factor Authentication Set up is the only way to secure and protect telecommunication company account online . From this place , you will be able to add extra layer of security to your Bellsouth or AT&t email account.
Make sure hackers or intruders will not be able to access or login to your own Bellsouth email account online. Two factor authentication is a feature brought by the telecommunication service , so as to help customers to secure and enable more protection to their account online .
Its also called multi factor authentication or 2-steps verification because it comes in when you are done accessing At&net email account or their service . Some set of information is required from you. A backup code might be needed.
For any unauthorized attempt made on your account with another device , two factor authentication will be able to stop or hinder it from taking place .
It will make sure the persons answers the second layer of question that you set up or made up so as to ensure it is really you that is access account online . A code will be sent inside your phone number.
BellSouth is a known American telecommunications company . Bellsouth is based and situated at Atlanta, Georgia USA .
The company was one of seven good Regional Bell Operating services , this is after U.S. Department of Justice enrolled American Telephone & some other Telegraph Company to divide their bodies of its regional or divided telephone companies .
2-step verification or two factor authentication to do with an additional layer of security to users account. It gives you room of sending a security code to registered phone number any time you or another person tries to sign into your account from another device or gadget.
How to Set up or Enable Two Factor Authentication on Bellsouth
- Go to your Bellsouth! account with your normal information AT&T LOGIN .
- Click on your “Profile name” that is located at top right corner of Bellsouth account page.
- Click on Account info option side which is under Profile name, and then you will be directed to “Account info” side .
- Choose the “Account security” that is located on left-hand side panel side of the page .
- If you are on “Account security” page, turn on or enable two-step verification feature by tapping on “slide button” that is located next to the “two-step verification” .
- Then You will be asked to enter your “mobile number” and to setup “two-step verification” feature.
- Immediately you have added your mobile number .
- Tap “Send SMS” button. After that you will get a verification code as a text message .
- You will put the verification code number on next screen .
- Tap on the “Verify” button. Another option is , you will also verify mobile number via calling option. tap on the “Call me” .
- If your mobile number receive a verified , you will get a “Success” message .
- You can now “Create app passwords” option. This good feature is good when you are using like apps like Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook, iOS mail, as these apps does not need or support two-step verification. In case you apps, you are advice to tap on “Create app passwords”. But in case you are not using any of this apps, tap on “Skip for now” .
Am sure its done from this step and guide . Anyone who is asking about snet.net email account , how do i log into my bellsouth email? , go to att.net email , bellsouth email settings , att.net email settings , at&t email support , at&t login , at&t email address etc , go to the page http://bellsouthsupportnumber.over-blog.com/how-can-enable-two-step-verification-feature-in-bellsouth.html
For any comments or questions , use empty box down the page for quick reply from us . Thanks !