PNC 2-Factor Authentication Set up is the only way to secure and protect your online banking service with PNC Bank . PNC Bank is seen as one of the leading banks in America , the only problem customers are facing is that hackers or intruders are accessing their account online . Add extra layer of security to your account online here . PNC 2-Factor Authentication Set up – Protect & Secure Account .
Dozens of my friends who are banking with PNC bank are complaining on how people or intruders are accessing their account online . Two factor authentication or two steps verification is really good for protection and security . Once you enable or set up PNC bank two factor authentication , be rest assured that no one will be able to access your account without your permission or consent .
Multi factor authentication is another name people calls it . It comes in , when you sign on account online . Two factor authentication is for quality security on our bank details or information . Most customers who have an account with PNC bank are afraid to set up or enable online mobile banking because of the rate people are taking or stealing money online .
Its a required or a needed security feature that is set up or enabled when you enroll for Online Banking service with PHC Bank . PNC Bank tries to access or login to your account by identifying or verifying computers or mobile devices customers use to log into their account. In case the bank don’t recognize or notice computer or mobile device, they will ask only you only the answer so as to verify your identity including to protect your accounts from any unauthorized attempt.
Another thing we need to know is that is an optional security platform which adds a layer of security with the use of enrolled mobile device any time you sign-on or connect account via transaction . Two factor authentication does not only verify your identity , 2FA helps protect Customers accounts from unauthorized attempt .
PNC Financial Services Group is a well popular and known American bank holding service . Its a financial services corporation that is based and situated in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA . One can get loan through the bank .
How to Set up or Enable Two Factor Authentication PNC Bank
- Go to PNC Online Banking with your normal information : https://www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking.html
- Post the login, tap on ‘Customer Service’ tab.
- From the down side of the page , ‘Customer Service’ tab, tap ‘Two-Step Verification’ link.
- Down side of ‘Two-Step Verification’ place , choose the ‘Security Settings’ profile. go down, tap on ‘Setup’ of Additional Sign On Security block.
- Tap on ‘Enroll Mobile Device’ via the page .
- Then a pop up ‘Add a Mobile Number’ will show. Please put the mobile number and tap on ‘Continue’.
- PNC bank will now send a confirmation code to put mobile number, put code and tap on ‘Continue’.
- On the successful enrollment section on the page , ‘Mobile device will then confirmed it’ text will now show .
Immediately you are done , log in or access your Personal Capital and try to link so as to refresh account.
Any comments or questions , use empty box down the page for quick reply from us . Thanks !