Square 2 factor authentication is the only way to secure and protect your Square account online. In case you are in America and you are using Square service or app, please secure the account online from this step know as two-factor authentication or two steps verification. All square users or customers are advised to enable security from this guide so that no one will be able to access your account with Square again. Square 2-Factor Authentication Set up.
2-Step Verification or two-factor authentication is a nice feature that provides and gives an extra layer of security for your Square Account. It protects your account from any unauthorized attempt made on your account without your permission or consent. The only thing you need is to have your USA phone number intact with you anytime you are sitting or enabling it. Square 2-Factor Authentication Set up.
Once you set up or enable 2-Step Verification, your whole workers or team members will be demanded to put a verification code that was sent through SMS. That is any time you sign in or log in to Square Account. In case you don’t want to put the normal verification code, click the “Remember this device for 30 days” it will appear on your online Square Dashboard. That is in every 30 days, you’ll still be demanded or asked to access with a verification code.
Square is a very popular American financial platform, merchant deals on the aggregator, and some other mobile payment. The company headquarter is based and situated in San Francisco, California USA. Since it, establishment, all their customers or users are giving a good account of their services. Square markets both nice software and hardware payments products. It also expanded into nice business services. In case you are using their site or app for access, enable or set up two-factor authentication from this step and guide.
How to Set up or Enable Two Factor Authentication on Square
Turning on 2-Step Verification for an account will automatically require all team members to set up the feature and use it to log in to the account. To enable 2-Step Verification:
- Go to Account & Settings > Personal Information on your sign-in page online Square Dashboard.
- Tap on the Activate 2-Step Verification.
- Choose either SMS or Authentication App.
- If you are using the SMS:
- Enter primary mobile phone number > tap on the Next.
- From there, you will get a verification code through text. With the phone number, you are using with this service
- Put code in the field on the dashboard or Square Point of Sale app on the page
- Tap the Verify
- But if you are using Authentication App:
- The first thing is to Download Google Authenticator App.
- Scan barcode into the Authentication App on the page.
- Put the Verification Code enacted in Authentication App.
- Tap Verify. I am sure it’s done, the only thing left for you is to start enjoying amazing services online
How to Disable or Edit Two Steps Verification on Square
1. Go to the Account & Settings > Security online Square Dashboard > tap on the Change 2-Step Verification Settings. Update settings or tap on the Disable 2-Step Verification so as to delete the feature from your account and team members. I am sure it’s done smoothly, One can also add new phone numbers in order to receive 2-Step Verification codes.
For any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!