Help Scout 2-Factor Authentication Set up is the only way to secure and protect account with the email provider or software company. Over dozens of people who have an account with Help Scout are complaining about how people or hackers access their accounts online, on a daily basis. Set up or enable two-factor authentication from this guide so to secure account.
Know that Two-factor authentication (2FA) or two steps verification adds strong a second layer of login security to any Help Scout account user or customer. Any customer or User can set up or enable 2FA individually from their various information page. Also, account Administrators will 2FA for all their Users on the account. It’s good to secure and protect accounts online from this step and guide.
Immediately you set up two-factor authentication or multi-factor authentication, you’ll access the Help Scout account online with your normal password after that Help Scout will send a special verification code through text message or any platform that you decide authentication app. Then if you’re not able or strong to get an app or device, you can also put a recovery code to log in or access information as usual. Anytime you recover code is unique, please know it’s only you can sign in online.
Help Scout is a known and recommended global remote company. Help Scout provides help desk software. The company headquarter is situated and located in Boston, Massachusetts USA. Help Scout provides and deals on email-based customer support services, a nice base tool, and some other an embeddable search/contact widget for all their good customers.
In case you are in America, or any parts of the world and you have an account with Help Scout, secure and add an extra layer of security from this step and guide. It really worked for me and all my friends. Please join us from following this step and procedure.
How to Set up Two Factor Authentication on Help Scout
- Go to the Help Scout account with your available browser. secure.helpscout.net/members/login/
- Tap on the Account, following by Your Profile link.
- Tap on the Authentication from the left-hand sidebar. Security tab, go to the toggle to enable 2FA. Confirm or verify your password to proceed.
- Choose Authenticator App so as to use it on the authenticator app or any other device, or choose the Text Message to get the codes texted.
- Tap on the Next Step.
- In case you’re using something like an authenticator app, then you’ll access a QR code so as to scan to add the Help Scout account. If you choose the Text Message, please put your phone number to get a code texted.
- Put the 6-digit verification code that was created by the authenticator app or the one that was texted to your phone number.
- Tap on the Next Step.
- But in case you select authenticator app, then you’ll be asked to put a backup phone number which Help Scout can text when is pure needed. You can also choose to skip this step if in case you do not have a text-enabled number to put on the page but know that Help Scout would highly advise you to enter a backup number if you were to misplace access to authenticator app or available device.
- The last thing to know is that, tap on the Next Step to confirm your backup number. Two-factor authentication or two steps verification is now activated.
For any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!