Trello 2-Factor Authentication Set up is the gateway to secure and protect your account with Trello. Trello is an amazing American or Australia company. The only challenge and problem users are having is that people or hackers come online looking for a way to access or penetrate your account. The only way to secure and protect your Trello account online is to set up or enable two-factor authentication from this step and guide.
Most users come here to emphasize how someone entered or penetrated their Trello information. If you set up or enable two-factor authentication also known as two steps verification, be rest assured that no one will be able to access your account even with your full information or details. Anytime you are logging online with another device you need to answer to some set of your questions that you already know.
Two Factor Authentication or multi-factor authentication allows or gives you a strong and additional layer of verification or clarification to the login or signing process. It all requires and needs a second detail or information in addition to both your email address including your password so as to log in to Trello account online. Please it’s really good for anyone who have an account with Trello.
Know, the main purpose of this is to make sure it is more difficult or hard for an attacker to gain control or access to your account by needing a code that is only accessible through a second authentication device. Also, know that Trello agrees to text message (SMS), via an Authenticator app, including backup codes as their Two Factor Authentication codes.
Trello is a well known and recommended web-based Kanban-style list-doing of an application. Trell is a subsidiary of the Atlassian company. It works in most European countries like Australia, America, etc. It was first created and enacted by Fog Creek Software in the year 2011. Since the creation and establishment of this company, all their customers and users are giving a good account of Trello services.
How to Set up Two Factor Authentication on Trello
- Go or Log in to your Trello account with your normal information from here. https://trello.com/login
- Tap on the “Settings” that is on the drop-down menu which shows when you tap your name at the top right of the dashboard.
- Tap on the “Configure Two Factor Authentication.”
- Tap on the “Add Two Factor Authentication.”
- Put your mobile phone number in the first box made available.
- Tap on the “Send Verification Code.
- Put the code into the Verification Code box.
Tap on the “Verify and Update.” Am sure it is done. From this small and simple guide secure and protect your Trello account.
How Two Factor Authentication works on Trello
After or if you are done setting Two Factor Authentication, see this is what it will look like anytime you log in to Trello account.
- first, you will begin by logging in at https://trello.com/login
- Then you will taken to a place which seeks you to put your Two Factor Authentication Code:
- Trello will automatically send you a text message with a verification code to the phone number that you used when enabling up Two Factor Authentication.
- Put the number from the text or message that you got.
For for information on these, visit https://help.trello.com/article/993-enabling-two-factor-authentication-for-your-trello-account
Any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!