Xfinity 2-Factor Authentication Set up is the only way to secure and protect your Xfinity or Comcast account. There are over millions of people or hackers looking for a way to access or login to your Xfinity account online. The only way to secure your Xfinity account is to enable and set up two-factor authentication also known as two steps verification from this guide. Xfinity 2-Factor Authentication Set up – Protect & Secure Account.
Please know that two-factor authentication is a security measure or feature that helps users to protect online access to My Xfinity Account online. Xfinity web pages including Xfinity apps by needing and asking for a verification code in addition to an Xfinity ID and password to log in process. It’s really good anytime you want to sign in to your account online.
Users or customers can easily get a verification code through the means of SMS text sent to their mobile devices, or through the means of an email sent to a third-party email address. These email messages can come through Gmail, Hotmail, Yoho, Yahoo, Outlook, etc. You can set up or enable Two-Step Verification in My Account with the use of steps below, or through the Xfinity Authenticator app.
Also, you have turned on or set up Two-Step Verification or multi-factor authentication, you will then be demanded to put your verification code any time you sign in or log in to your device. Any time, any unauthorized attempt is been made on your account, two-factor authentications stops it from taking place. Once you put your verification code, you then be given the option not to need code for future sign-ins or access process from that device when using the same browser or app.
Do yourself good to secure and protect accounts online from setting up or enabling from this guide. This guide and step worked for my wife and me, that is why am introducing it to you. Join over millions of people to cover or keep your information with Xfinity or company private.
Xfinity is an amazing trading platform or name of the Comcast Cable Communications company. It is a subsidiary of Comcast firm or corporation. Xfinity is used to market all consumer cable television services, internet works, telephone devices, including wireless services that are established by the company. From this review or services, one will know its really good to be one of their customer or user.
How to Set up Two Factor Factor or Two Steps Verification on Xfinity
- Go or Sign in to Xfinity with your normal information. login.xfinity.com/login My Account with Xfinity ID and password.
- Choose the Settings in the menu bar of the top hand side.
- Choose the Xfinity ID & Password from the left menu bar.
- Then on the right side, you will then see the Two-Step Verification. Tap on the Edit.
- Toggle or enable the Two-Step Verification On so as to enroll or set it up. After that, a confirmation message will be sent.
- You can now sign in to Xfinity, you will be asked to put a verification code that will be texted to your phone number. In case you do not get your initial verification code, you can now have to tap on sent again by choosing the Text New Code.
- Also, you will have to get a code via email instead of by tapping on the Use email link.
- This two-factor authentication can now be turned off at any time if you change the setting to Off.
- Xfinity will give you email notifications to the preferred email address on the account any time you change or make your Two-Step Verification enrollment status.
How to Manage Two-Step Verification Contact Information
Users can easily change or remove their various mobile phone number or email address anytime they want.
- Go or sign in to My Account with your normal Xfinity ID, password, and verification code.
- Choose the Users in the menu bar. Its always at the top.
- Choose a user to update.
- Tap on Edit that is next to that user.
- Go to Contact Information.
- Choose Edit that is next to the phone number or email field. Am sure its done, from this step and guide.
How to Download Xfinity Authenticator App for Added Security
- You can get it for iOS or Android devices.
- See, how to activate and also use the Xfinity Authenticator App.
For any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!