GroupMe 2-Factor Authentication set up is the only way to secure and protect your account with GroupMe online. Over millions of GroupMe, users are complaining about how people or hackers access their accounts online. Make sure you set up two-factor authentication from this guide, so that no one will be able to access or sign in to your account without your permission. Protect and secure a GroupMe account.
2-factor authentication is also called two steps verification. This is a good feature because it enables a standard and extra layer of security to your account. It comes anytime you login or access accounts online. GroupMe is really good to their users but the only challenge users are facing is that times, hackers or intruder access their information. For any unauthorized attempt made on your account with another device, two steps verification stops and hinder it from taking place.
Also, know you can enable or set up two-step verification, it makes your information or account with GroupMe safer by needing both passwords and also a phone number to sign in. In case you turned on two-step verification, a strong security code will immediately be sent to the number. It works anytime you sign in or connect the GroupMe account.
GroupMe is a well known mobile group messaging app. GroupMe company or service is owned and controlled by Microsoft. Since it establishment, all their users are giving a good account of their features. GroupMe was launched in the year 2010 by a private company GroupMe. We are meant to know GroupMe delivered and worked over 100 million messages each month. It makes them among the best. The only way to enjoy their service and features is to secure an account from this guide.
How to Set up Two Factor Authentication on GroupMe
- Go or sign in to your account online with normal information from here https://web.groupme.com/signin
- You can sign in either through Facebook, Microsoft, or Apple.
- Click on the menu button.
- Click on your profile picture.
- The last thing to do is to Toggle the Use two–step verification on. GroupMe will now walk you via steps to set it up. You can as well Toggle OFF in case you want to turn it off.
For more information on this, go to https://help.groupme.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000579167-GroupMe-two-step-verification-FAQ
How to Verify Phone Number on GroupMe
- Try to hold the GroupMe app on the PIN screen.
- You can now shoot an email so as to email@example.com letting GroupMe know the person is facing trouble receiving or getting PIN.
- Immediately GroupMe Company has helped you receive your PIN, put it in the app to verify or clarify a number
How to Recover Phone Number on GroupMe
- You can now connect to the forgot password page.
- Put both your email address or phone number.
- Choose the Reset password. Follow the step and guide accordingly. From there it will be recovered back.
Any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!