IVPN 2-Factor Authentication Set up is the only way to secure and protect your login with an IVPN Account. From here, all IVPN account users will be able to secure and add an extra layer of security to VPN. Most people are still complaining about the way hackers penetrate or access their accounts with their consent. Add an extra layer of security from this guide.
Most of my friends really love this platform known as IVPN because its use to secure and protect our internetwork. Still on that, some set of people or hackers still access other people’s accounts without their permission or consent. Once you set up two-factor authentication from this step and guide, be rest assured no one will be able to access your account again.
Google Authenticator is a service we use to set up two-factor authentication. If you enable it from here, know that someone else can not access your account with another device. If you try to connect online with another device, a code will be asked and prompted by you. Without the six codes, you can not access or login to account with IVPN.
IVPN is a known and popular virtual private network platform. The company service is offered and controlled by the Gibraltar-based company Privatus Limited. Since its establishment, all their customer and users are giving a good account of their services. TorrentFreak also interviewed IVPN in the annual comparison of all recommended VPN providers since the year 2014.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on IVPN
- The first thing is to log into or access your Client Area
- Go to Update Profile -> Two-Factor Authentication
- Tap on the Enable button
- You can now scan the barcode with the use of the best TOTP app. ieTime-based One-Time Password, like your . Google Authenticator
- Put the generated 6-digit code on the page.
- Tap on the Validate button so as to confirm and verify the 2FA activation
- Save the Backup Code you will get on the next page. It can also be disabled or turn off the 2FA as time goes on.
For more information on this, go to https://www.ivpn.net/knowledgebase/232/Do-you-offer-Two-Factor-Authentication.html
Any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!