Uber 2-Factor Authentication Set up is the only way to add an extra layer of security to your Uber account online. There are over tons of people who are looking for a way to access and take your Job away from you. Only way to secure your login with Uber is to set up two-factor authentication from this step and guide. Uber 2-Factor Authentication Set up – Protect & Secure Account.
Two-factor authentication is also known as 2 steps verification. It comes in anytime you are done logging to your account with login information. Once you set up 2 steps verification from here, be rest assured no one will be able to access or signing to account without your permission or consent. 2 step verification is also called multi-factor authentication.
Immediately you turn on 2-step verification, it will add an extra layer of security and protection to your Uber account. Anytime a 2-step verification is enabled, you must put a verification code with your normal password any time you sign in to your own Uber account.
Even if the hacker has your full information like password and email address, he or she can not access your account. Two-factor authentication stops and hinders any unauthorized attempt made on your device with another device. A code will be asked by them, the code that was sent during the time you set up, or turn on two steps verification on the Uber account online.
Uber is a well known and recommended American multinational ride-hailing company. They offer their services through ride service hailing, peer-to-peer ridesharing, food delivery like Uber Eats, and also a micro-mobility platform, with the use of electric bikes including scooters. Uber company headquarters is based and situated in San Francisco, USA. The company works in more than 785 metropolitan areas worldwide. Its services can be accessed or connected through its website’s mobile apps.
Here are Benefits of Two Factor Authentication on UBER
- Earnings and TuneCore balance will be well secured and protected
- The account will only be limited to one authorized user
- Simplifying user experience
- Increased account security
- Cost-effective security
- Fraud defense
- Identity authentication
- Easy integration
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on UBER
- Connect your Rider app on the page.
- Click on the menu icon which appears at the top left corner
- Choose “Settings,” then “Security”
- Click on the “2-step verification,” then you can now “Set up now”
- Follow the guide in the app to set it up.
How to Recover or Retrieve Codes Lost on UBER
- From the page where you would put your verification code, click on “I’m having trouble”
- Choose “Resend code through SMS”
- Put 4-digit code dropped through text message
- Put your normal password to finish signing in
For more information on this, go to https://help.uber.com/riders/article/turn-on-2-step-verification?
Any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!