Drupal 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to your Drupal login. There are tons of people or intruders looking for a way to access or login to your Drupal account. The only way to secure and protect the Drupal account is to set up or enable two-factor authentication from this guide. Drupal 2-Factor Authentication Set up – Protect & Secure Account.
In case someone wants to access or login to another person Drupal account with another device, two-factor authentication stops a hinders it from taking place. A code will be prompted, and its code received when setting or enabling two-factor authentication. Its called 2 steps verification or multi-factor authentication.
Know that Drupal has an additional or an extra level of account security. It was made possible by two-factor authentication, which is also known as 2FA. Also, from this page and step, you will be guided through setting up a Drupal account to use and secure a second-factor authentication of authentication anytime you log in.
Its called an extra layer of security because it comes in anytime you are done logging to your account. Dozens of my friends who created their website through Drupal.org are really complaining about how people or hackers accessed their accounts. Ever since I introduced them to two-factor authentication none of them has ever complained about someone else connecting or checking their personal.
Set up two-factor authentication for your own account by synchronizing a solid and nice secret key among drupal.org and also your mobile/desktop client. This secret key or feature is always used to create short-lived codes which act as a second or another feature in asking for your identity when logging or connecting into drupal.org.
Once you setup or enable two-factor authentication rests assured that no one will be able to access or login to your account without your permission or consent. If the code is asked during time or logging into an account, know no one will be able to access or login to account online.
Drupal is a free and known open-source web content management company. It works as a framework enacted in PHP and also shared under the General Public License. Drupal tries to provide -end and amazing framework for a minimum of 2.3% of all websites worldwide. These range from both personal, political, corporate, business, and government agencies. Do yourself good to secure account or login from this step and guide.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on Drupal
- Log into your drupal.org account with normal information from here https://www.drupal.org/user/login?destination=node/2482771/edit
- Tap on the “Logged to access the account page.
- Tap on the “Security” tab
- Tap on the “Setup Application” button on the page
- Then you will be prompted to confirm the new password.
- Then you are ought to download and install your client application that will create verification codes.
- Immediately you’ve downloaded and set up the client application you will want to put the code.
- Tap on the “Verify and Save” button so as to confirm the client.
- Immediately you’ve submitted and reach the final step you have completed TFA set up for your account.
Here are Benefits of Two Factor Authentication on Drupal
- Identity authentication
- Fraud defense
- Easy integration
- Cost-effective security
- Simplifying user experience
- The account will only be limited to one authorized user
- Earnings and TuneCore balance will be well secured and protected
- Increased account security
- Cost-effective security
For anyone who is asking about duo drupal, drupal two-factor authentication email, drupal TOTP, drupal tfa google authenticator, drupal google login authenticator, drupal google authenticator, drupal authy. etc, all these questions will be answered when you go here https://www.drupal.org/drupalorg/docs/user-accounts/setting-up-two-factor-authentication
Any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!