PHP 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to secure and protect your login to PHP. There are tons of people who have lost their accounts because two-factor authentication was not turned on. Please do yourself a good to secure account with two-factor authentication from this step and guide. PHP 2-Factor Authentication Set up – Protect & Secure Account.
Its also called 2 steps verification or multi-factor authentication. Google has implemented a platform that one can use to protect their login. Apart from using your Username, email, or password, there are some set of ways to secure account, that is two-factor authentication. It comes anytime you might have log in to your account online.
Most social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp solely depend on it. People are seriously complaining about how hackers access other users’ accounts. In order to run away from this, is to set up or enable two-factor authentication from this step and guide.
PHP is popular and recommended a general-purpose scripting language. They really deal and specially suited to web development platforms. It was created and enacted by the Danish Canadian programmer, known as Rasmus Lerdorf in the year 1994. Since it establishment, all their users are giving a good account of their services and work.
In order to enjoy their service and work, set up two-factor authentication so that no other party will be able to connect or access your dashboard or admin login without your permission or consent. It’s really good to keep your account and information private. For any unauthorized attempt on the account, two-factor authentication stops and hinders it from taking place. We are give how to use Google Authentication for its security.
How to Use Google Authenticator on PHP
- You will first download Google Authenticator Application from here Google Play Store or App Store
- You can now configure your Data.
- Next thing is to enable a database Connection Script.
- You can now register the Page
- Login or connect to the Page.
- Create or signup Library file:
- You are now free to register.
- Confirm the device you are using for the setup.
- Signup profile page:
- You can now Login Script.
- Try to validate the Security Code and logout from the account. Here are the steps and guides in order to set up or enable two-factor authentication on PHP.
For any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!