Luno 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to your Luno logging or sending out money. There are tons of people looking for a way to access your Luno account in order to take money or to access your personal information. Only way to secure and protect Luno is to setup or enable Two factor authentication from this step and guide.
Its also called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. Reason for this name is because it comes in anytime you are done logging with normal password. 2 Factor authentication is really nice because there is a passcode which will be sent on phone number you are using.
Without the code, no one will be able to access or connect to the account. The first thing you need to do is to setup Two factor authentication after downloading or installing Google Authenticator or Authy. Authentication platform use here are either Google Authenticator or Authy.
Anytime it comes in finances or money, people always look for a way to make sure other users or customers account is vulnerable. Once its vulnerable, they can enter such account and take away whole money from the bitcoin, Etherum, XRP, and Litecoin company.
I use to advise people and interested persons, to come and buy bitcoin, Litecoin, XRP, Etherum from luno because two factor authentication is setup or enabled. Two-factor authentication tries to keep an account to be highly secured by seeking two things to fulfil a task.
Also, know, 2-factor authentication is really an optional feature. For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device, two factor authentication will stop and hinders it. Only time such account can be penetrated with another device is when you have the phone number you used in opening or setting Google Authenticator.
LUNO is a well known and recommended cryptocurrency exchange company. The company headquarter is situated and located in London, England. Luno company deals on both bitcoin and cryptocurrency storage, including some other transactions like buying, selling and paying via wallet services.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on Luno
- Download and install either Google Authenticator or Authy app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the link that shows on the screen that is close to the mobile device.
- Choose mobile device, which shows from the drop down list.
- Tap on “Install” button so as to fulfill installation.
In case you are using Apple devices, Google Authenticator and Authy apps are always available at the Apple iTunes Store.
- Immediately the app is downloaded and installed on the mobile device.
- Move back to the Luno website on the page.
- Tap“Set up two-factor auth” button in your Luno account. Am sure the screen will now show.
- Immediately Google Authenticator app on your mobile device, you can now scan the QR code on the page by sticky holding mobile device close, at the page as you are going to snap a picture. Google Authenticator app will then scan QR code on its own.
- Put pin that is generated and created by Google Authenticator app.
- Click or tap on “Enable two-factor auth”. Its done and setup. Start enjoying standard quality of security on the account.
How to Reset Luno Two Factor Authentication
- Wait for 48 hours for two–factor authentication to be disabled 2FA.
- Luno has gotten your request so as to disable 2FA and then they will be in touch to confirm details. .
- Check your email account on the page. Follow guide in the email they sent in order to regain access to account.
How to Disable Luno Two Factor Authentication
For more information on this, go to https://www.luno.com/blog/en/post/how-to-enable-two-factor-authentication
Any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!