Bitpanda 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security and protection to your Bitpanda.com login. There are tons of people looking for a way to access or login to your Bitpanda cryptocurrency account. Only way to secure account apart from your password is to set up 2 factor authentication from this guide.
Its also called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. Reason for giving it this name is because it comes in anytime you want to login to transfer money or do any transaction, some set of information will be required in order to do so. This information are known to you.
They will ask for a code sent either via Google Authenticator, Authy or Yubikey. Over millions of users or customers who buy and sell on Bitpanda has secured their own account through this step and guide. Do yourself good to join others from this way.
In order to add more on conventional login platform, with the use of an email address and password, Bitpanda accounts will be further secured and protected by two-factor authentication (2FA). Bitpanda allowed and employ this platform so that no customer will ever complain his or her account was penetrated .
Anytime two-factor authentication (2FA) or 2 steps verification is enabled, a passcode valid for a sometime like 30 seconds is also needed during time of login/sign in to the login information. The code is generated or enacted through an app you used.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device, 2 factor authentication will stop and hinder it. They will request for a code which they will sent via Google Authenticator you used in enabling or setting up 2fa.
Bitpanda is seen and known as one of the best leading an Austrian cryptocurrency exchange company. the company deals and specializes in both selling and buying Bitcoins, including some other cryptocurrencies services.
Here are Some 2FA One Can Use on Bitpanda
- Authy (Android and iOS)
- Google Authenticator (Android and iOS)
- Authenticator+ (Windows Phone)
How to Setup 2 Factor Authentication on Bitpanda
- Download and install your best 2FA-app to your mobile device
- Access your Bitpanda Account online
- Tap on User Icon
- Select Security
- You will see two-factor authentication (2FA), tap on Set up
- Put both password
- Tap on Continue
- Try to secure and protect the shown 2FA recovery code,so that it will be only you who has access to it
- Tap on the Continue button. The code is really good in order to reset two-factor authentication (2FA), but in case you lose mobile device, that is smartphone
- Put 2FA recovery code you saved into the empty field on the page
- Tap on Continue
- You are free to scan the shown QR-Code with 2FA-app. A new gateway will show in 2FA-app, it has to do with both of the name of “Bitpanda” and 6-digit passcode
- In order to summarize the setup, tap on Continue, put six-digit numerical code shown in the 2FA-app on their official website into the empty field
- Tap Enable two-factor authentication. Am sure its done and secured. For more information on this, go to https://support.bitpanda.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002015220-What-is-two-factor-authentication-2FA-and-how-do-I-activate-it-
How to Login with Two Factor Authentication Bitpanda
- Access Bitpanda account with your information , including email address and password. Ratify the problem of reCAPTCHA
- Enter both the two-factor authentication (2FA). You are free to locate 2FA-app on the smartphone you are using and put shown six-digit numeric code into the empty field on the Bitpanda official website
- In case the passcode is very correct you will be logged in without asking . Click on confirm to login as well
How to Reset Two Factor Authentication on Bitpanda
- Locate your normal 2FA-app on the smartphone.
- Click on option side so as to add a new 2FA code.
- Put both Bitpanda 2FA recovery code.
It will automatically add 2FA code to 2FA-app and then you will use it just like others before. The 2FA recovery code can also be used on different times you want. For more information on this, go to https://support.bitpanda.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000828665-How-do-I-reset-my-two-factor-authentication-2FA-
Any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!