Glassdoor 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to your Glassdoor login process. There are tons of people looking for a way to access or penetrate Glassdoor account. The only way to secure and protect Glassdoor is to setup 2 factor authentication from this step and guide.
Two factor authentication is a platform enacted in order to help users or customers to secure and protect account apart from login credentials. In case you are experiencing any default or you are not experiencing any, only way to make sure Glassdoor is highly secured is to set up 2 factor authentication on login with password.
Its called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. Reason for giving this name to 2FA, is because 2fa comes in anytime you want to logging, sign in or accessing Glassdoor account. Some set of information about you is required in order to connect online. Those information about you will be made known when setting or enabling 2fa.
Those set of information comes with code sent during time of authentication, that is making thing to be more secured and protected. Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is a platform to make sure your Glassdoor account’s secured by adding and enabling an additional verification way anytime want to login with normal information like your password.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device, two factor authentication will stop and hinders it from taking place. No one can be able to access another person Glassdoor because two factor authentication will seek for code sent on phone number used.
This page will show you different ways to secure and enable 2fa on users Glassdoor. Its now left for you to decide the one you want to use in securing account, either via SMS TEXT MESSAGE , AUTHENTICATION APP or ENROLL INTO 2FA ON GLASSDOOR.
Glassdoor is a known website or service company, where new and old employees subsequently review companies. Glassdoor company allow users to submit and also view salaries, including some search and apply for any kind of jobs. Either part time or full time job. Do yourself good to connect or link up with Glassdoor company.
How to Enroll into Two Factor Authentication on Glassdoor
- Logging in with normal password from glassdoor.com/profile/login_input.htm?userOriginHook=HEADER_SIGNIN_LINK
- Navigate to Account Settings on the page.
- Tap on Security & Privacy from the next page.
- Click on Set up two-factor authentication.
- You can now decide platform for two-factor verification.
How to Verify with TEXT MESSAGES on Glassdoor
- Choose the Text message (SMS).
- Tap on Continue.
- Get a valid and nice phone number with available SMS support.
- Tap on Send Verification Code so as to get a 6-digit verification code on the phone.
- Enter both 6-digit verification code which you received into the empty box.
- Tap on Continue in order to complete verification.
- Device is ready for Text Message (SMS).
- Connect Glassdoor app.
- Enter the whole of verification code.
How to Authenticate Glassdoor Through Authentication App
- Choose the Authenicator App.
- Tap on Continue.
- Download and install an authenicator app. This authentication app is Google Authenticator.
- From the downloaded authentication app, kindly go with the steps in order add new account.
- Enable app by selecting one of the available options:
- You can scan QR Code: With use of scanning tool, the one close to authenticator app in order to scan QR code shown on Glassdoor page.
- Put secret code: Please put the necessarily secret key shown on Glassdoor into the authenticator app.
- Put 6-digit verification code that was generated or enacted by an authenticator app so as to complete verification process.
- That device already on the bold to enjoy security and protection.
- Navigate to Glassdoor app and open it.
- Enter the whole of verification code sent on the last page. Its done.
How to Turn off or Disable Glassdoor 2FA
- Login with your normal password on the page
- Navigate to Account Settings.
- Tap on Security & Privacy tab.
- Last thing to do is to click on the Turn off button. Its done.
For more information on how to secure and protect Glassdoor account with two factor authentication, go to https://help.glassdoor.com/article/Manage-Two-Factor-Authentication/en_US
Any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks !