EA 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to your EA.com account. There are tons of people looking for a way to access or login to EA account. Only way to secure and add an extra layer of security to EA.com is to enable two factor authentication from this step and guide.
Two factor authentication is also called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. Reason for giving it this names is because it comes in when you want to login.sign in EA , some set of information is required, password and code. The code will be sent during time of authentication EA account.
Am a game lover and i have an account with EA , because they are known for enacting and producing good games. Only problem or challenge players are facing is that other people tries to access or look into other peoples account online. In order to secure and protect account, enable or setup two factor authentication from this guide.
For any unauthorized attempt made on EA.com , two factor authentication will stop and hinders it, this will be done by asking for the code sent during time or authentication, even with your password, you can not login or sign in to EA, if you didn’t have your passcode. You need both passcode and password to connect or see any of their services online.
EA service will demand for a verification code anytime you try to log in to check some information like EA games or other services. EA.com will then seek for one anytime you are tried to change account information. With this code, adding it up with both your password, they will check that it’s really you when or anytime you want to access account from a new device or any unrecognized device.
Do yourself good to setup or enable two factor authentication from this step and guide. It will make sure that your own is highly restricted and covered from any harm. I setup two factor authentication in my games , including epic games, FIFA, play station, both 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and more.
Electronic Arts is abbreviated as EA. EA is seen and known as an American video game service company. The company headquarter is situated and located in Redwood City, California USA. They are known as the second-largest gaming platform in the whole of Americas and some other European countries by revenue.
How to Turn on Login Verification on EA
- Go to your EA Account Security settings.
- From the down side of the Login Verification, tap on Turn On.
- EA will now send a code through the platform for you select. You can now use the code to activate the Login Verification. Am sure you will be well set and ready to access account.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on EA
- Open App Authenticator anytime you want to setup Login Verification.
- Click on Continue.
- Select device from the down side of the menu.
- Download and install Google Authenticator app either from the Google Play or iPhone.
- Go to authenticator app.
- Tap on Begin Setup.
- Select the way you want to setup or enable 2FA on the account.
- Select to Scan barcode in order too scan QR code.
- Select Manual entry so as to enter EA Account’s email address, including Secret Key from the Origin.
- The from the Origin side on the page, add code that the authenticator offers you.
- Click on the Save. Am sure its done from this step and guide.
Anytime you use an authenticator app, you’ll receive a passcode from Google Authenticator app when you want it and tap on VIEW MORE to see it.
How to Find Backup Recovery Code
In case you mistakenly lose phone and you can’t login with both your email address and password, backup codes are the only alternative for you to sign into EA Account another device or unrecognized device. Get new codes from here EA Account Security settings.
For more information on this, go to https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/origin-login-verification-information/
Any comments or questions , use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!