Clever 2-Factor Authentication Set up is the only way to secure and add an extra layer of protection to users Clever District Admin login. In case you have an account with this educational platform, you are highly advised to secure and protect your login process. Its really good to keep teachers and students account private.
Two factor authentication is also known as 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. It comes in anytime teachers or student wants to access their account online, some set of information about them is required. This information comes in as a code. It will be sent during time of authenticating account online.
Your email and password is not enough security. Only way to secure and protect Clever educational service is to setup or enable two factor authentication from this step and guide. I created an account with clever for my K-12 child and at-times , he make complain people or outsiders access or login to his account without his permission.
It was because of this reason, i had to go into research on how to secure and protect Clever account without login information. Luckily , i bumped into two factor authentication. It really helped my child and some other teachers as well. Join thousands of teachers and student to secure their Clever account login/signing.
Two-factor authentication or 2 steps verification adds standard level of security to Clever account. online In case you enable two-factor authentication, 2fa will then asked you to enter a verification code plus both your username and password anytime you want to connect or login to Clever. For any This any unauthorized attempt on the account, two factor authentication stops and hinders it from taking place by requesting for code sent during time of authentication.
Student and teachers can set up or enable two-factor authentication for their Clever account in two different steps. Its now left for them to decide the one they want.
- Through SMS on any available mobile device
- Through authenticator application Authy, iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on Clever
- Access your account with normal information from here – Clever Account
- Tap on both name from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on Profile.
- Move down to choose ‘Enable two-factor authentication’.
- Choose on how you will want to get verification codes, and please kindly put mobile phone number to continue with the process
- Note: In case you decide to use Authy and you have not downloaded authy app. No need because they will ask you to do so. Its highly necessarily and recommended.
- When asked or demanded, put either your code from Authy or get a code through SMS.
- Next time you want to log in to Clever account online, you will be asked to put a verification code.
- Open or connect Authy in order to receive a new verification code, or please kindly put code you received through SMS message.
- You can now prompted by Clever to “remember” for 30 days on using the mobile device, no need to authenticate anytime you want to access or log in.
This is highly admissible for anyone want to use another laptop, computer or device in accessing account online.
How to Disable Two Factor Authentication on Clever
Immediately you are into two-factor authentication, you can easily disable the setup everytime from your normal Clever Profile page. For more information on this, go to https://support.clever.com/hc/en-us/articles/202062333
Any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!