Android 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to your account. In case you are using Android phones or device , you are highly advised to secure and protect it with two factor authentication. Android 2-Factor Authentication Set up – Protect & Secure Account.
Its called also called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. The reason for giving this name to it is because two factor authentication comes in each time you want to access your Android account with another device. For all computer. laptop, iPad etc users can as well add security to password with 2FA.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device, two factor authentication will stop and hinders it from taking place, by requesting for code sent during time of authenticating the account. The code will be sent through the phone number as a TEXT MESSAGE.
Two factor authentication has really done great in making sure all Android users who have an account with them is really receiving and getting privacy. For anyone who have an account with them should setup two factor authentication in order to make sure no one will be able to access their account , even when the hacker has your password.
Android is a very popular and nice mobile operating system. Its based and known on a modified version of all Linux kernel and some other open source software devices. Android is also designed and modernized primarily for touchscreen mobile services or devices , like both smartphones and tablets.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on Android
- Locate to your Google Account.
- From the navigation panel, click on Security.
- From the down side of th “Signing in to Google,” choose 2-Step Verification Get started.
- Go with the steps and guide on the screen.
From account, email@example.com, is usually close to with work or school. In case you can’t set up 2-Step Verification, please kindly go to contact your administrator. Immediately you are done turning on 2-Step Verification, you’ll need to proceed to second step in order to verify your sign in or login process. So as to help to protect and secure your Android account, Google service will now ask that you fulfill a second step.
How to Setup Google Authenticator on Android
- From your device, login to your Google Account.
- From the top side of the page, locate to the panel, click on Security.
- From the down side of “Signing in to Google,” click on 2-Step Verification. Attimes they will need you to sign in or logging online.
- From the “Add more second steps to verify it’s you” , down the “Authenticator app,” click on Set up.
- Go with the step and guide in order to secure and protect account smoothly.
How to Turn off or Disable Two Factor Authentication on Android
- From the Android phone or tablet, go to device’s Settings app Google. You can now manage Google Account.
- On the top hand side of the page, click on Security.
- Down the “Signing in to Google,” click on 2–Step Verification. Attimes its highly necessarily to login or sign in account
- Click on Turn off.
- Click on Turn off so as to confirm its already off or deactivated.
For more information on this, kindly go to https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185839?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
Any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!