Zapier 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to your Zapier logging process. There are tons of hackers or outsiders looking for a way to access your own Zapier account. The only way to add an extra security and protection to Zapier password is to enable or setup two factor authentication from this step and guide.
Two-factor authentication is also called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. It adds an extra layer of protection to Zapier account users by needing access to users phone or mobile device. Only with the use of password to protect account is really susceptible to any bad threats because it shows or integrate a single set of information someone needs to get.
For any unauthorized attempt on the account with another device, two factor authentication will stop and hinders it from taking place. It make sure another device will provide code and password in order to access or connect to Zapier account. Without the code generated during the time of authenticating the account , you can not access or logging with another device.
With the use of 2FA, anyone who wants to logging or signing to your account would require both account password and an access code that was enacted on the phone number or mobile device. This shows even if someone stole your own password without your consent, they can not access account without having your phone number or mobile device.
This company has really done great in the lives of their customers and users. They are making life easy for people on daily basis. Two factor authentication will make sure that every personal information you have with zapier will be kept secret and sacred. No one will be able to connect or logging to users account.
Zapier is a well known and recommended global remote company. They really allows end users to shows the web applications they are really making use of . Since the enactment and establishment of this company, all their users are giving good account of their services. Zapier is based and situated in Sunnyvale, California United state of America.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on Zapier
- Go to two-factor authentication settings.
- Tap on Enable.
- Open authentication app on the mobile device you are using.
- Click on the + icon
- Click on Scan a barcode.
- You can now scan barcode with the camera.
- Enter 6-digit verification code enacted by authentication app.
- Tap on Verify code and activate.
It’s highly vital you save should 10 recovery codes on the device. Put them in a secret.
In case you lose your mobile device and recovery codes, you will lose access to the Zapier account.
- Locate your two-factor authentication settings.
- Tap on Disable.
- Add 2FA authentication code from the authentication app.
Two-factor authentication or 2 steps verification will now be disabled or removed on the account.
In case you’ve lost backup codes, then you still have 2FA device, you can now easily see your own recovery codes.
- Locate two-factor authentication settings.
- Tap on View recovery codes.
- Add your 2FA authentication code from the authentication app.
In case you lose phone or mobile device that you used to authenticate or set up security on Zapier account, you will use one of the 10 recovery codes for the account you are into.
- Login to Zapier with your normal information on the account.
- Anytime they asked of Two-Factor Authentication code, tap on Use recovery code on the page.
- Add one of the unused recovery codes.
- Tap on Confirm
- This is will make it easy for you to log into or access Zapier account.
- Disable or remove two-factor authentication from the account by clicking on the link.