Airtable 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to your Airtable LOGIN process. There are many people around looking for a way to access or signing to your Airtable account, the only way to secure and protect your Airtable password, is to enable or set up two factor authentication from this step and guide. Airtable 2-Factor Authentication Set up
Two factor authentication is also known as 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. It comes when someone wants to access or login to their account online, some set of information will be asked in order to access account. The information will be sent as a code to phone number you used in opening or authenticating account.
In case you have an account with Airtable American company, you are highly required to set up or secure account with two factor authentication. Apart from your normal password and email, 2FA plays a vital role in making sure an account is secured and protected.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device, two factor authentication will stop and hinders it from taking place. In order to access your Airtable account online with another device, you need to have mobile number you used in authenticating account because without a passcode sent on the mobile number you can not connect online.
Airtable is a known and recommended cloud collaboration service company. The company headquarter is situated and located in San Francisco, United Stats of America. Airtable was founded and enacted in the year 2012 by known Millionaire Andrew Ofstad, Howie Liu, and Emmett Nicholas.
This company has really done great in lives of their users or customers. For example , there are many cybersecurity issues going on in the world. Some social media are loosing customers because owners account is always at risk, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , LinkedIn , Whatsapp and many of them. Some known companies do not allow Two factor authentication. Airtable allows it for the sake of users account online.
You can only enable or set up two-factor authentication with Airtable only you have created an account with them with use of password and email. Anytime you want to log in with a Google, you can’t enale or activate two-factor authentication this way.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on Airtable
- Login to Airtable account with normal information from here www.Airtable.com/login
- Clicking on user icon in from the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Account” option which shows on the drop down menu on the page.
- Immediately the account page shows, click on option in order to Set up two-factor authentication (2FA) from the next to profile picture.
- Sign in for an extra security.
- You can now confirm either nor not you want to set up two-factor authentication.
- Click on blue “Enable” button.
- Set up your own phone by entering a phone number you can now use to receive or get authentication codes.
- Enter your phone number or mobile number.
- You will shortly receive or get a text at the designated phone number , which will provide you with an authentication code. After adding the correct code, you’ll brought to 2FA configuration page. You have 2FA enabled on Airtable account.
How to Disable Two Factor Authentication on Airtable
- From your account , click on “(disable)” from the header of the account.
- Confirm you want to disable or remove . You are now free re-enable it at any time by the guide you will see on the page.
From this step and guide, am sure your account is already enabled or disable from two factor authentication. Get more information https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/219409917-Setting-up-two-factor-authentication#2faoff
Any comments or questions ,use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!