monday.com 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security and protection to monday.com login process. In case you have an account with monday.com and you are not sure you are on a safe hand, please enable or setup two factor authentication from this step and guide. monday.com 2-Factor Authentication Set up.
Two factor authentication is also called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. It comes when a user wants to access account, some set of information is required and needed in order to connect or login. This information will be sent during time of authenticating account. It will be sent on your mobile number.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device, two factor authentication will stop and hinders it from taking place. They will ask for passcode sent on your mobile number. Two factor authentication will make sure your monday.com account is safe and private. No one will be able to signing or connect online without your own permission.
Two-Factor Authentication (TFA/2FA) will add an extra layer of security and protection that requires not just only a password and username but it includes an extra set of information so as to log in. On monday.com service, you have two different set of options to logging, either through text sent to your mobile phone, or via a code from the authentication app on the device.
Main purpose of TFA is to try to make sure it hard for any potential intruders to connect / gain access and steal your own personal data or information. As users or customers of monday.com, they understand how important your data or identity is to you , that is how they enacted two factor authentication.
monday.com is a popular and recommended project management tool. They enables and deals on organizations so as to manage tasks, business, projects, and some other necessary team work. monday.com are currently serving more than 100, 000 organization. monday.com headquarter is based and situated in Israel.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on monday.com
- Login to your monday.com account online.
- Click on avatar close to the bottom left hand side of the screen.
- Select admin on the page.
- Next, choose the security. From the bottom hand side of the page section of “Two-Factor Authentication”, tap on “enable two-factor authentication”
- On this way, you can now select your preferred Two-Factor Authentication method or mode to authenticate with – either to get a text message to mobile number or with the use of an authentication app. Immediately its done, the 2FA will be active and already on use for the account. You are now free to choose who you’d like to activate or enable for guest, members or even the both.
How to Reset Two Factor Authentication on monday.com From the Admin Section
- Go to your avatar on the account.
- Select “Admin”, there.
- Select “Users”. Then after finding specific user’s.
- Click on pencil icon which appear at the end of the row. Am sure an option will then appear to reset 2FA platform. It will make it easy for you to logging next time.
How to Reset Two Factor Authentication on monday.com From My Profile
- Navigate to profile section.
- Decide on which method you want to use prefer to use. Setup 2FA from the step and guide on the page.
For more information on this, kindly visit https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000787745-Two-Factor-Authentication
Any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!