Wrike 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to your Wrike sign in process. In case you want to secure and protect your own Wrike account online , you need to setup or enable two factor authentication from this step and guide. Wrike 2-Factor Authentication Set up – Protect & Secure Account.
There are tons of people looking for a way to access Wrike online without the users consent. Only way to add your own account with security is to enable 2FA. It is also called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication.
2 steps verification comes in after entering normal password to access account online, some set of information is required in order to access or connect to Wrike information. This information will be sent to you. It will come as a passcode to phone number that was used in authenticating or creating account.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device, two factor authentication will stop and hinders it from taking place. 2FA will ask for the code sent on your mobile number. In order to login or signing to Wrike with another device , you need mobile number that was used in enabling 2FA.
One can easily download and install any Google Authenticator available. It all depends on particular device you are using. Do yourself good to setup or enable two factor authentication from this step and guide in order to make sure your own Wrike information or profile is highly kept secret and sacred.
Wrike is a known and recommended privately held project management application service. The company provides and deals on project management. Wrike is based and situated in San Jose, California. Wrike is really making sure customers and users information is kept secret and private.
If you enter security code, you have to decide to “Remember this computer”. Select this option in order to bypass second authentication step for atleast in the next 30 days when connecting or logging Wrike from the same device or computer.Follow up the lead and step to secure your own Wrike account online.
- Android: Google Authenticator app on Google Play Store.
- iOS: Google Authenticator app on iTunes.
- Windows: Microsoft Authenticator app on Windows Store.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on Wrike (for a user license)
- Download and install an authentication app from the mobile device or tablet.
- From Wrike Workspace, tap on profile image which will appear on the upper right-hand corner of Workspace.
- Select on the “Settings” from the dropdown.
- From the “Profile” opens the default.
- Move down to “Password & 2-Step Verification” option side of the page.
- Click on the “Enable”.
- Go with the step and guide in order to prompts created by configuration expertise. You will then be asked to add Wrike password and you can now confirm preferred authenticator app is downloaded and installed on the mobile device.
- Add a 6-digit verification code created by the authenticator app.
- Click on “Verify”.
- Wrike will now get a recovery code. Make sure to keep this passcode, it’s shown not all the time, and you will then need it if you need to remove 2-step verification.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on Wrike (for all users on a subscription)
- Tap on your own profile image on the Workspace’s , which appear on the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose “Settings” from dropdown menu side of the page.
- Click on the “Security” in the left panel.
- Go to section on Two-step verification.
- Choose the radio button which is close next “Obligatory for all users”.
- Click on the “Save changes”.
- Click on “Confirm”. Its done my dear.
How to Disable Two Factor Authentication on Wrike
- Click on the profile image from the upper right-hand corner of Workspace page.
- Choose on “Settings” from the dropdown menu on the page.
- Click on the “Users” in the left panel.
- Choose user who you want to disable or remove 2-step verification.
- Click on “Off” option to right of “2-step verification” upper hand side of the page.
For more information on this, go to https://help.wrike.com/hc/en-us/articles/210324445-2-Step-Verification#enable
Any comments or questions, use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!