Binance 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to Binance cryptocurrency account. In case you are buying, selling or trading with Binance , kindly secure and protect account with two factor authentication either through SMS, Google Authenticator or Authy.
Two factor authentication is also called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. The reason for giving this name to it is because 2 factor authentication comes in anytime you want to login online , some set of information is required and needed.
A code will be sent during time of authenticating account. Without this code , no one can access or login to the account. You are the one who will decide how to get passcode when logging. Bianance cryptocurrency company has enacted and allowed 2 factor authentication. In case you are in any part of world trading with Binance , do yourself good to secure account.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the Binance.com with another device, two factor authentication will stop and hinders it from taking place. They will hinder the access by asking for the code sent during time of authenticating the account. Without having the code sent on your phone number , the access wont be connected.
Binance offere different types of authentication method. Its now left for the user or customer to decide the one he or she wants to authenticate. Either through SMS, Google Authenticator, Authy. Yubikey. From here users or customers will get to know best way to authenticate on Binance which through SMS or Google Authenticator.
Do yourself good to secure and protect Binance services with 2FA. Binance is a known and recommended world cryptocurrency exchange. They provides and offers a platform for all necessary trading various cryptocurrencies. Coinbase and some other are solely giving good account of their services.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication by Google
- login to the Binance Jersey official website.
- Click on the [Security] from the top right part of the screen.
- Click on [Enable] button inside Google Auth section.
- Next thing is to click, “Enable Google Authentication” will shown on the page.
- Install Google Authenticator app inside the phone.
- You can now scan QR code.
- Backup key.
- Enable Google Authentication.
Kindly enter following information
- Login Password and Google Authentication code.
How to Disable or Remove Google 2FA
- Log into your Binance Jersey.
- Go to account center.
- Click on “Disable” from the Goolge Auth section.
- Add normal login password and Google Authentication code that was generated by Google Authenticator app.
- Cick on “Submit” so as to disable Google Auth.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication by SMS
- Log into Binance Jersey.
- Go to the [Account Center] → [Security].
- Click on “Enable” in the SMS Authentication.
- Enter or add your normal phone number and then the SMS Authentication Code gotten directly from phone. Click on “Submit” to enable SMS Authentication.
How to Disable or Remove SMS Authentication
- log into Binance Jersey.
- Go to the [Account Center] → [Security]
- Click on “Disable” in the SMS Authentication section.
For more information on how to Binance two factor authentication, kindly go to https://support.binance.je/hc/en-us/articles/360021089491-Google-Two-Factor-Authentication-2FA-Guidelines
Any comments or questions , use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!