MYOB 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to your MYOB Sign in essentials and AccountRight. For anyone who have an account with MYBO needs to secure and protect MYOB with two factor authentication. MYOB 2-Factor Authentication Set up.
Its called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. This comes in because when you want to signing or login to account online, some set of information is highly required. Apart from users email and password , some set of information is needed. ie CODE.
Those information comes as a code sent during time of authenticating account. Passcode will be sent either as PHONE CALL or SMS TEXT. You are one to decide on how to receive code during time of authenticating account. MYOB allow customers to use 2FA for their own security.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device, two factor authentication will stop and hinders it from taking place. They will ask for code sent on your Phone number , without the code no one will be able to connect or access account online.
Without having the code , you can not connect to MYOB if you enable or setup two factor authentication from this step and guide. There are many authentication method like Google Authenticator , Yubikey , Authy, email 2FA etc. We are here to give best which is both EMAIL and App.
MYOB is a known and popular an Australian multinational corporation. The company provides and offer accounting, tax, and some other business services software to small and medium businesses. In case you want to grow your business or company, be do it from creating account with MYOB.
How it Work
The user will use both email address and password to sign into or connect to MYOB Essentials and AccountRight. Then the account user will immediately enter an authentication code so as to verify it’s really you.
Two Ways to Get This Code:
- via an authenticator app for all mobile device (phone, tablet and more. The code shows on the app
- via email the code is always inside the email sent to address connected to MYOB account
How to Set up Two Factor Authentication on Email
- With any available browser , sign in to MYOB account with your normal email address and password.
- Click on Sign in, an email with normal an authentication code will be sent automatically.
In case you can’t see email inside the inbox, check for junk mail, or as well the troubleshooting section below.
- You can now copy code in.
- Click on Verify. Am sure its done.
How to Set up Two Factor Authentication on App
- With any close browser , sign in to MYOB account with your normal email address and password.
- Then a screen shows seeking for an authentication code. Open 2FA app and get code.
- Copy code sent inside two-factor authentication screen.
- Click on Sign in and am sure its done.
From this step and guide , the account is already secured and protected with 2 factor authentication. More information on this , kindly go to https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/sec/Two-factor+authentication#expand-App2FA
Any comments or questions , use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!