Unbounce 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security and protection to Unbounce account. Anytime we are looking for number one leading way to secure any online accounts, two factor authentication should come to our mind.
Its called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. This name is given to it because apart from your Logging information , some set of information about you is required in order to connect or login to account.
Two factor authentication will enable more security apart from logging password. In case you want to access or logging with another device , not the normal device you connect with , two factor authentication will seek and demands for the code sent via Google Authenticator.
Google Authenticator is what Unbounce Canadian company uses to authenticate users account. They prefer to use Google Authenticator than SMS . Google Authenticator is more preferable and more stronger.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device, two factor authentication will stop and hinders it from taking place. They will seek for the code sent on your phone number.
Without the code , you can not be able to logging or sign in to Unbounce account online. Please do yourself good to secure and protect Unbounce account with two factor authentication from this step and guide.
Two-Factor Authentication which is also seen as 2FA adds and multiple an extra layer of security to Unbounce account by needing an extra layer of verification through a third-party authentication app on the device available.
Unbounce is a known and recommended Canadian software company. The company headquarter is based and situated in Vancouver, BC. Ever since it establishment , all their users are giving good account of their service.
The company produces and enables wonderful services like landing pages for any websites, and also, is seen as the host of some other annual Call to Action Conference.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on Unbounce
- Click on your normal name from the top right-hand corner of Unbounce Builder.
- Choose on Account Management which shows down the menu side. A new screen will show on the page.
- From the Sign-In and also Security page, tap on Set up Two Factor Authentication at the button of the Manage Authentications section place , at bottom of the very screen. Then a dialog box will automatically show.
- You can now go with the steps and guide from there from Two Factor Authentication Set Up dialog box:
- Download and install preferred authenticator app from Play Store or even App Store to any smartphone . In case you don’t have a any know app, lets advice you to use Google Authenticator.
- The from app try to take a picture of QR code. In case you can’t take a images of the very code, enter provided code inside the authenticator application.
- Add 6-digit code that is enabled by the app.
- Click on Verify Code button. Am sure from this step and guide, it already verified .
For more information on this , kindly go to https://documentation.unbounce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001372503-Logging-In-With-2-Factor-Authentication-2FA-
Any comments or questions , use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!