Keap 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security and protection to your Keap account. Keap 2-Factor Authentication Set up – Protect & Secure Account.
Its called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. The reason for giving this name to it is because anytime someone wants to login or signing online ,some set of information is required to do so.
The information will come as a code sent during time of authenticating account. 2fa will improve and add an extra layer of security to your keap account.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device , two factor authentication will stop and hinders it from taking place. They will ask for a code sent on your mobile device.
Before Anyone Can Implement Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
See keap article: About Two-Factor Authentication.
- Should also introduce a 2FA at their firm?
Whilst two factor authentication will get a higher level of security and protection; they should consider if in case 2FA is really good for their firm.
- Educate all the staff about 2FA
Try to make sure that everyone really understands the concept or reason their implementing 2FA. Keap will advise that you should try to share this article with other staff.
- Have a solid plan for any lost devices
Try to make sure that you know who and who has administrator chance in LEAP as the only LEAP admin users or workers that can use to deactivate authenticated device.
Immediately you’re good to implement 2FA inside in your own firm, go to the Setting 2FA firm requirement.
Setting 2FA Firm Requirement
In case you’re a good LEAP admin user, you’re highly advise to set a strong requirement so as to activate and enable 2FA on the mobile device.
To setup 2FA requirement for staff:
- Click on LEAP Menu > Settings > Application Settings inside the LEAP Matter List. Then am sure the LEAP Options window will now connect or open inside the default browser.
- On the left-side panel on the page, click on Staff which appears on the drop-down hand side.
- Click on Staff Members. Am sure the Staff Members List window will then opens.
- Top-right corner of the page, toggle Require Two-Factor Authentication slider button side of the page to enable or even disable 2FA.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication on Keap
- Go to your normal LEAP Mobile on the mobile device. Then you will be asked to activate your own device:
- Select on Activate. Am sure its done from this step and guide.
Device is activated and can easily get a verification codes. For more information on this , kindly go to https://community.leap.com.au/s/article/Implementing-Two-Factor-Verification-2FA
Any comments or questions , use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!