Optimizely 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security and protection to Optimizely account online.
Two factor authentication is also called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. The reason for giving this name to it is because , 2fa comes in each time you want to access or signing , some set of information is needed, apart from password.
Each time two factor authentication is been enabled , two set of information is needed to connect online. A code will be sent on your mobile phone , through Authenticator that you need to download and install.
Apart from normal password , two factor authentication can not be breached or compromised. Even if password is breach , two factor authentication will stand firm in order to secure account.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device , two factor authentication will stop and hinder it from taking place.
Two factor authentication will ask for the code sent during time of authenticating Optimizlely account.
2-step verification add security of an Optimizely account by enabling a second set of level of authentication each time you signing.
Instead of depending on a password,2-step verification or two factor authentication will needs you to enter a passcode you get from mobile phone. Try to secure and protect account online with two factor authentication.
How to Setup 2-Factor Authentication on Optimizely
- Download authenticator app for mobile phone. Select either Google Authenticator (Android, iOS, Blackberry),(Android, iOS) or even Microsoft Authenticator (Windows Phone).
- Setup your individual 2-step verification.
- Enter Optimizely password to confirm 2-step verification.
- Click on Next.
- Open an authenticator app from mobile device and you can use it so as to scan QR code created by Optimizely. This will connect to your normal account to mobile phone.
- Phone’s authenticator app will create a security code.
- Enter passcode inside Optimizely empty field.
- Click on Next.
- From the successful enrollment, you will review a modal containing backup strong code. For more information on Backup Codes .
How to Signing With Two Factor Authentication on Optimizely
- Sign in to Optimizely with your normal username and password.
- Enter security code.
- Open authenticator app on mobile device. It will create a new security code every 30 seconds.
- Enter current security code inside the empty field.
- Click Verify before code goes by.
Am sure from this step and guide , you can authenticate account with 2fa . For more information on this , kindly go to https://help.optimizely.com/Account_Settings/Protect_your_account_with_individual_2-step_verification#Enable_individual_2-step_verification
For any comments or questions , use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!