YouTube 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to YouTube Account. Two factor authentication is also called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication.
The reason for giving this name to it is because it comes in each time you want to signing, some set of information is needed.
2 steps verification is really good in case you want to secure and protect YouTube account online from outsider. Immediately you enable 2 factor authentication on YouTube, be rest assured apart from your normal password , some set of information is required.
A code will be sent during time of authenticating account. A code will be sent on the Authenticator app you are using in case.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device , two factor authentication will stop and hinders it from taking place. They will ask for the code sent during time of authenticating account.
All google services , like Gmail requires and advice their users to enable two factor authentication on their phone or devices.
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter needs and usher two factor authentication so as to enable and add an extra layer of security and protection to service online.
YouTube is a known world online video-sharing platform service. The company headquarter is situated at San Bruno, California America . In order to secure your own account with this video sharing service , enable 2 steps verification from this step and guide.
How to Setup Two Factor Authentication
- Open Google Account with your device.
- From the “Security” section , choose 2–Step Verification.
- Select on Turn on.
- Immediately a pop-up window will now show so as to confirm you want to turn on 2–Step Verification. choose to Turn on.
How to Turn Off Two Factor Authentication
- Open Google Account with any available device.
- Inside “Security” section, choose 2–Step Verification. Attimes its good you sign in.
- Select on Turn off.
- Immediately a pop-up window will now show so as to confirm you want to turn off 2–Step Verification. Select on Turn off.
Am sure from this step and guide , its done . For more information on this , kindly go to https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1064203?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
For any comments or questions , use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!