SBCGlobal 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to any of Southwestern Bell Telephone Company services. This page will lead you on how to enable 2fa on your SBCGlobal login page , Yahoo email , AT&T and other of their services.
Its called 2 factor authentication , 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. This name was given to it because it comes in each time you want to login , some of information is required.
A code will be sent inside your phone number you are using , without the code you can not connect or login online.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device , two factor authentication will stop and hinders it from taking place. They will ask for a code sent during time of authenticating account.
Most email or mail services like Gmail , Yahoo and more uses 2fa so that users account can be well secured and protected online.
2-Step verification or multi factor authentication feature is very available in most of email service in order to hinder unnecessary login from any unauthorized browser or person.
In case you want to protect and secure your own account, enable 2fa from settings after reading down the page.
SBCGlobal email has really always been first choice of users or customers due to features like ‘this , that is Easy user-interface’, a good and storage space, including sync and SBC internet service.
The way of connecting the SBCGlobal email account moves in the following way: you need to begin by creating an account on SBC, Sign-in to account online from smart device or from good computer.
You can now begin to login email either from Att.yahoo.com or even from SBCGlobal page. In case you notify any problem in creating your own account, click on respective link.
How to Setup 2-Factor Authentication
- Connect to SBCGlobal login page with any available browser.
- Sign-in account with existing login information. In case you find problem in login to account, you can get advice from any experts or reset account password.
- Choose your ‘Account info’ option via the main menu side , it comes in after login.
- Click on the set up 2-step verification.
- From the down hand side of ‘Sign-in and security tab’.
- Am sure you will see a toggle button that comes in front of option. Move to right to turn it on.
- Then you two good options to setup 2fa , the first one is getting your full current working phone number.
- Enter a phone number inside the empty field. If you already entered phone number, no need to add or enter it again.
- Click on the ‘Send SMS’ option.
- In case you have a new number to enter, enter it first , you are free to click to send an SMS.
- You will immediately get a verification code from provided mobile number.
- Enter the same in the empty field and then you can verify by pressing on ‘Verify code’.
- Anytime, you log in to the SBCGlobal email account, you will then get an SMS inside the given mobile number with a verification code in it.
Am sure from this step and guide , it done. For more information on this , kindly go to https://www.sbcgloballogin.com/how-to-easily-set-up-2-step-verification-on-your-sbcglobal-email-account/
For any comments or questions , use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!