Authy 2-Factor Authentication Set up is the best way to secure and protect your account with any authenticator app.
From this page , you will see how to setup Authy , Download and Install Authy , Authy Codes and many more.
The only good thing you need to do is take a cup of tea to enjoy yourself as you read down page. Secure and protect your online accounts with Authy Authenticator App.
Two factor authentication is also called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. It comes in each time you want to login to your account online , some set of information is required apart from email or password.
A password will be sent inside phone number before you can connect or login accounts online. Without the code sent , you need to login or access account with normal browser or process.
They have different types or authenticator app. But from this page , only Authy will be talked about because its seen as the best way to use and secure accounts.
- Google Authenticator .
- LastPass Authenticator .
- Microsoft Authenticator.
- Authy: Best for multi-device solution.
- Yubico Authenticator.
- Titan Security Key.
Instead of using only email/username and password, this platform will use a mobile app which is called Authy secure or add an extra layer of security.
This known Authenticator app is free to download from either AppStore or Playstore.
Download and Install Authy Apps
The app normal uphold something that is known as a token; its seen as a digital key. It lets for you show to Google or even Slack that you already have key and you can also enter account like normal way.
Better know that this main way is automated and in case you are logging accounts on a trusted laptop , device or computer, no need asking for the code sent.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device , two factor authentication will stop and hinder it from taking place.
How to Setup 2-Factor Authentication with use of Authy
- Set up your 2FA with use of Authy:
- Download and install Authy app.
- Enter your normal mobile phone number.
- Enter email address of the Google account.
- Click link inside the text message or enter code sent.
- Add a new Authy account with a known backup password.
- Set up your 2FA for Google: …
- Enter My Account screen inside Google account.
How to Delete, Deactivate or Disable 2-Factor Authentication on Authy
- Open the Authy app
- Click on Settings from the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on Accounts at the bottom side of the screen.
- Go to desired authenticator account.
- Slide it to the left hand side.
- Click on Delete button which shows on the right to delete 2FA token.
Am sure from this step and guide , your account have been authenticated with the use of Authy. For any social media like Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Gmail services , etc and many more accounts online.
For any comments or questions , use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!