Dwolla 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to your online payment system and mobile payment networks.
In case you are using Dwolla , or you make transaction with the service , enable 2 factor authentication from this step and guide.
Apart from password , email and PIN. There are tons of ways to enhance security on your dashboard online. For anyone who believe that fraudster can collect or scam money online should enable 2fa.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device , two factor authentication will stop and hinders it from taking place.
A code will be asked each time you want to connect or login with a different browser , a code will come inside phone number that was used to authenticate account online.
2 factor authentication is also called 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. Main reason for giving this name to it is because 2fa comes in after you enter password , email and pin.
Once Dwolla is authenticated , be rest assured that no one will be able to access or logging to account without having phone number.
Please do yourself good to secure and protect Dwolla account online from here. Its mostly used by people who base in United States of America.
How to Setup 2 Factor Authentication on Dwolla
- Go to your account settings page inside Dwolla dashboard.
- Navigate to page by clicking on the avatar which is at the top right hand corner of dashboard.
- Select Security from menu hand side on the left.
- You’ll get a notification as option to setup 2FA on account security page.
- Select to enable and you can now re-enter password.
- Anytime setting 2FA, download , install and open authenticator app like Amazon Virtual MFA , Google Authenticator (iOS, Android), Duo Mobile (iOS, Android) or even Authenticator (Windows Phone).
Open authenticator app of choice, and Enter Key code or scan QR code you’ll see now see on Dwolla dashboard to create a six-digit security code within app.
- Enter six-digit code inside step three to setup two-factor authentication on Dwolla account.Anytime you login to your normal Dwolla account from a new device, you will be asked to get a six-digit security code from authenticator app after entering email and password.
Select to supply this very code each time you log in from device or every 30 days.
For any comments or questions on this , kindly use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!