Binance withdrawal authy 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to your Binance account online. Enhance strong security to your Binance account form.
In case you have a Binance account, you are highly advised to set up 2-factor authentication from this step and guide to enhance security.
Two-factor authentication is also called 2 steps verification or multi-factor authentication. This name is given to it because it comes in each time you want to connect to the account online with another device or browser, some set of information is needed.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device, two-factor authentication will stop and hinder it from taking place.
Do yourself good to follow up this step and guide in order to enable and enhance more security to your Binance account online.
Why choose Authy over Google Authenticator?
While going through Binance withdrawal 2-factor authentication, you will discover that we make reference to Authy, and not Google authenticator, which is what most authentications require for their device. To understand why we chose authy and advice you do so, check below:
- It has a multi-device sync option which allows you use Authy for your iOS or android devices
- It allows cloud back up to prevent losing account details
- It offers easy account recovery option, as against authenticator
- The platform offers you an easy-to-use interface
How to set up two factor authentication for Binance withdrawal
To successfully set up 2-factor authy authentication for binance withdrawal, check the steps below:
- Log in to your account
- A pop up will appear on the dash boad asking you to enable 2-factor authentication, go lower and click on Enable
- You will be directed to download the 2-factor app, which is Authy, and install it accordingly on your device
- Click Next on your dashboard, and a bar code will appear. Go back to your Authy app on your mobile device and lauch the app. Tap on Add Account, and then point the camera to scan the bar code
- After this, the Authy app will require you to name your binance account, and after this, click Done
- You will see a 2-Factor Binance account on your Authy app, and a 6-digit code that refreshes every 30 seconds.
- Upon returning back to the website, you will see a 16-digit alphanumeric key and you are adviced to take this down and keep it safe. Anytime you lose your device, Binance will require the key before it allows access to the account. After this, click on Next Step
- To complete your 2-factor authentication setting, enter these details accordingly:
- The 16-digit alphanumeric key
- Your Binance log in password
- And, the 6-digit key from your Authy app
- After this, clikc on Enable Google Authentication
- You will be required to provide a 2-factor token each time you login after this. You will also be required to do the same whenever you want to carryout Binance withdrawal.
Any comments or questions, kindly use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!