OkCupid 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to OkCupid account. There are tons of singles or people looking for a way to access or look into your personal information on Okcupid dating site. Only way to secure and protect OkCupid account is to enable or setup two factor authentication from this guide.
2 factor authentication is also called, either 2 steps verification or multi factor authentication. We are meant to know there are different ways to use or enable 2 factor authentication, via Google Authenticator, TOTP, SMS Verification or Yubikey .
This dating site known as Okcupid is seen as number one leading free online dating site in America, Canada, Australia, Germany, Russia and some other European countries. Enjoy free messages and advertisement after protecting account.
OkCupid uses SMS verification to authenticate users their platform Anyone who have an account with Okcupid, who always login , sign in , logout, about to sign up with Okcupid , should please do themselves favor to secure and protect account with SMS Verification.
Know Okcupid is seen as number one leading U.S.A-based, internationally operating free online dating, friendship, connection and social media website and application. Their features and characteristics has multiple-choice queries in order to match or connect with another members.
The dating site has confirmed users phone number by sending a code through SMS on the phone number you used. This show the user must have an active device that can receive or register an SMS messages.
Okcupid cannot verify members account through landline and some other certain internet-based phone services. It must be done through mobile device. That is hand phone. In case you did not receive an SMS, then you can not create an OkCupid, or send messages.
How to Setup 2 Factor Authentication Via SMS Verification on Okcupid
Your number will be verified on OkCupid account. It is so because the dating site Community Guidelines governs that users may have one active OkCupid account. Read up to secure and protect account.
- From your Okcupid account.
- Go to Settings, log out from the current account
- Select your “log in with phone”
- Put phone number, inlcuding SMS code to log into account which are using connected to your phone number
- Immediately you access online, locate to Settings page and tap on delete account.
- Then you can login and add your number on the page you are.
How to Add SMS on phone Number
- Locate Profile by tapping “profile” icon on the bottom right menu
- Tap “Account Settings”
- Click “Phone number”
- Click “Add phone number” on the page
- Put both your phone number and then submit
- Okcupid will drop you a code through an SMS.
- Put code in their app and submit! My dear its done .
How to Add SMS on your Website
- Try to see prompt in order to add a phone number.
- Tap on “enter phone number”
- In case you’ve closed page, navigate to “Settings” from menu hand side of the top right of OkCupid.
- Tap “Add phone number”
- Put both phone number and submit
- Okcupid will drop you a text passcode.
- Put code in their app and submit! My dear its done.
How to Recover Okcupid Account
In case you can’t sign in to okcupid maybe because phone number’s changed, please log in with your normal email address and password.
- Connect to OkCupid
- Click “Sign in”
- Put both email address and password. Follow up this step and guide in order to recover account quickly.
Am sure from this step and guide okcupid sms verification will be done instantly. For more information on this, go to https://help.okcupid.com/article/202-sms-verification
For any comments or questions , use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks !