Luno wallet 2-Factor Authentication Set up is to add an extra layer of security to your Luno wallet account online. Enhance strong security to your Luno wallet account form.
In case you have an account with Luno, you are highly advised to set up 2-factor authentication from this step and guide to enhance security.
Two-factor authentication is also called 2 steps verification or multi-factor authentication. This name is given to it because it comes in each time you want to connect to the account online with another device or browser, some set of information is needed.
A passcode will be sent inside your Google Authenticator, without the passcode you would not be able to connect or login into your account online.
For any unauthorized attempt made on the account with another device, two-factor authentication will stop and hinder it from taking place.
Do yourself good to follow up this step and guide in order to enable and enhance more security to your Luno wallet account online.
How to set up two factor authentication for Luno wallet
Below, we shall be showing you various steps that are very necessary for you, if you wish to set up two-factor authentication for your Luno wallet. The steps involved are very simple, so kindly go through them and ensure that you act accordingly. The steps include:
- Kindly login or sign in to your account
- Go and download and install the mobile authenticator for your device. For Google authenticator for android, click on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2&hl=en, and for Google authenticator for iOS, click on http://itunes.apple.com/app/google-authenticator/id388497605?mt=8
- Using the newly installed authenticator app on your device, scan the QR code at Luno, or you can just copy the recovery code from Luno and paste it on the authenticator app.
- After this, your authenticator app will summarily show you or display 6-digit code
- You are required to enter the 6 digit code at Luno to complete your set up
- After this, kindly note that ypu have successfully enabled two-factor authentication for your Luno wallet.
After this, kindly note that before you perform any transaction on Luno, you will be required to carry out the process of providing the required 6 digit code, before you proceed with the transaction. Kindly note that failure to provide this code, or to provide a wrong code will halt the transaction.
Any comments or questions, kindly use an empty box down the page for a quick reply from us. Thanks!